Tuesday, May 27, 2014

ARE YOU THE ONE?






I hope you all had a great Memorial Day (Declaration Day) weekend. Quite emotional for me. Busy 2 weeks for me, between Dr appointments for Karen and myself, as well finals for 2 of the three courses I have been taking. Proud to say I passed the first final, but more importantly, I have come closer to God, and my studying the Bible in the Old Testament, just was a great Blessing to get intimate with the books of King's.

As for this ministry whether people like this or not or never comment or visit any of our social media sites, the KEY is, God has put me right here right now at this season of my life to do his will. If this whole process just reaches the one person God intended, then that is the Victory in Jesus. Just as my continuous course work, it's not the grade, but what I have learned from God's Truth--The Bible.

I want to close by saying if we can help anyone, just the one, let me know. We are here to help people through our Soul Care & Soul Shepherding ministries. For that I praise our LORD for all he is doing in my life and yours too. This moment you're reading this, is the next step in your life of deciding "What is your "Charge" from God? Just look at King David and King Solomon as examples. †

No comments:

Post a Comment